The restyling of the offices of a major banking group in the center of Milan presented a very particular type of intervention. The building, signed by famous architect Piero Portaluppi and expanded by himself four times between 1919 and 1967 and located in the historic center of the city, was already in use by the customer. It was therefore to perform the work without the possibility to terminate the activities of the offices. They have therefore planned a series of activities in a very extended period of time that led to the replacement of all the finishes of the furniture and a rethinking of the most important rooms of the building. We also designed some micro-scale meetings rooms and telephone booths to meet the needs of some users privacy.
Relaxation areas, services and retail spaces are characterized by a refined uniformity of materials and the use of color.